Information we collect:
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Services, we collect the following information:
Information you give us:
When you use the Services, we may ask you for personal information, such as your name, email address, mobile number, phone number, address, and zip code, age, date of birth, or gender. You may also want to provide other unique information in order to receive additional Services. You may also have the opportunity to provide the email addresses or mobile phone numbers of friends or family members to tell them about the Services. We may combine the information we collect from you with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources, such as from our retail partners, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the Services. At any time, you have the right to stop using our Services.
Information we get from your use of our Services
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
When you use our services or view content provided by We care for Home, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your browsing activities and your selections (such as coupons, weekly ads, etc.)
- Internet protocol address.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your We care for Home account.
When you use a location-enabled We care for Home service, we may collect and process information about your delivery address.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers:
How we use information we collect:
We care for Home may use your personal and non-personal information for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide Services to you, including the display of personalized content, sale data, offers, and advertising; (2) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Services; (3) to monitor and conduct internal reviews of the Services; (4) to help We care for Home better understand and improve the use of the Services, and to develop new services; (5) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (6) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
Information we share:
We care for Home may share aggregate, non-personal information with our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, sellers, service providers, advertising agencies and other third parties.
We care for Home may share your personal information with other parties in the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent by either registering for We care for Home Services or by using the Services.
- To our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, partners, service providers and advertising agencies, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us. These companies work with us under confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from making any other use or disclosure of your personal information.
- If we determine that there has been a violation of Service policies.
- If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Service or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- To provide information to a company that acquires, is acquired by or is merged with We care for Home.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We care for Home does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited. By using We care for Home Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to use the Services. We care for Home will promptly delete information associated with any account that is registered to an individual, which whom is not at least 18 years old as soon as this information becomes available to We care for Home.
We care for Home has taken certain electronic, contractual and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our users and store in our secure database.
We care for Home will never store bank account related information like account name, account number or passwords.